CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jennifer Jensen..

Today when I woke up I realized, I am so blessed. I have an amazing family, a great house, a boat, and most of all, I have the most amazing friend. Jennifer; i love you. You make me laugh more than anyone has. You listen to all my problems even though they are usually all the same. You laugh at my stupid jokes just to make me feel better. Your my best friend. Now that your 16 and soon to be too cool to hangout with me anymore I would like to say thanks.. and let me add some of our great memories,,

















































Sorry these were uploaded in the weirdest order..
and I couldn't upload all of our pictures or it would take forever.
But Jenny, thanks SO much for everything you have ever done for me.
Your the best friend ever(:
i love you so much..
summer 2oo9

2 comments:

jenny said...

KARLEE!!!
My favorite post ever is this one! Your such a good friend!! I love you tons(:

Kelsey Jumper said...

ewwww when was that 5th picture taken? the one with yu me jenny and cailley hahahhahaha ahhh that was a great phase for us all! and is that spencer foster creppin' in the back????hahahaha