CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCHOOL

This week i started school. it is probably the most fun thing ever! everyone is so nice! my scheduale is 

1.gym-Carli Williams.
TA.Mrs.Coats- Clark Price, Garret Nilson.
2.US History. Mr.Campos-Cj, Adam.
3.German. Mr.Thomas, Brieanna,Garret,Max,Momo,Adam,Ryan.
4. Science-Chris Demas, Colton
5. Math- Brieanna
6. Language arts- Brieanna, Alec, Marcus, Garret.
7. FACS- Brieanna, Ryan, Sam 

i LOVE my classes except seventh cuz there are so many annoying fake people in there but other than that its good!! there is the hottest seventh grader EVER his name is jesse! oh and adam and ajay are hot. but they're in my grade! so i'm loving school so much right now! i almost didn't go to California today cuz i didn't want to miss school. but my sisters getting married so i had to! but our hotel we're in is SO nice and cute!! my sister is getting married at five! i can't wait! i'll update later. love everyone & miss kelsey and jenny! 

2 comments:

Kelsey Jumper said...

I miss you to!

Cailley Whipple said...

lol you really need to update! do it soon i want to see whats up with ya!